The Pantheon Stronghold resembles a traditional economics simulator and has everthing needed to ensure growth and success. There are multiple items being tracked including building, scientific research and more. Leaders will be able to start new tasks. Items that can be built in the Stronghold include:
- Pantheon Chambers: These determine the maximum size of the Pantheon. There are two types of upgrades available which increase the number of available clans (up to 20) and their size (maximum 20 members).
- Champion Tower: This provides access to the Pantheon Wars. Upgrading the tower will allow Commanders to appoint champions who will defend the Pantheon's honor in battle. Champions will also receive special bonuses to their stats.
- Power Sources: These supply the Stronghold with energy which is required to maintain continuous operation of other buildings within the base. Power Sources can be upgraded to ensure optimum power production.
- Distortion Analyzer: Commanders can use this to locate alien bases. These bases are scattered around the planet and serve as the starting point for a full-scale invasion of Aelion. Storming a base involves an extremely complex chain of boss fights that demand a high Rank of skill, teamwork and knowledge of one's class. Completing them will propel your character to new Ranks of development. By upgrading the analyzer, additional Pantheon members will be able to participate in these activities more often.
- Academy: This is where Pantheon members can access basic knowledge about invasions and prepare themselves for battle. Here immortals can learn how to resist the harmful effects of hostile species, which is extremely important if the Pantheon strives to successfully fight off invaders in the hopes of facing off and defeating the harbingers – avatars of Great Gods. Additionally, in the Academy enables you to conduct personal research projects which can improve your character stats.
Member Capacity & Commander slots missing from Pantheon Chambers entry. Edit
Pantheon Chambers Missing Information (Member Capacity & Commander unlocks)
Each rank of Pantheon Chambers increases the membership capacity. Some ranks add Commander slots. This will need to be added as Columns to the existing Template / Table or created as a separate one.
Rank 1 (Default Rank) = 30 Members, 3 Commanders
Rank 4 = 4 Commanders
Rank 8 = 80 Members, 6 Commanders
Rank 9 = 90 Members
Rank 10 = 105 Members
Rank 11 = 120 Members
Rank 13 = 7 Commanders
Rank 17 = 9 Commanders
Rank 21 = 260 Members (Rank & Cost of 11'000'000 Credits + 18'000 Resources missing from Skyforge Wikia Table)
Source: Aeleon's Call Patch Notes (Commanders) + data gathered from my NA & EU Pantheons in game (Member Capacity).
Note: Data for Ranks missing Member Capacity will need to be collected and filled out.