Sea Creatures have captured the port, impending the evacuation of civilians from Naori Island. Chase the monsters away so the people could get to safety.
Port Naori is a squad mission for 1-3 players
- Exit the Port Warehouse
- Eliminate Ferocious Happo
- Destroy the First Clutch of Eggs
- Destroy the Second Clutch of Eggs
- Destroy the Third Clutch of Eggs
- Destroy the Fourth Clutch of Eggs
- Eliminate the Khelp and Naiad from Nemida's
- Clear the landing for evacuation
Find 4 caches by the pier
- Dark Waters Khelp
- Pack Type
- Roaring Waves Khelp
- Thug Type - Fires a charged shot that does a large amount of damage.
- Icy Abyss Khelp
- Crusher Type - Has a charged ability that does AOE around itself.
- Roaring Waves Naiad
- Thug Type
- Icy Abyss Naiad
- Ferocious Happo - Khelp Troop Leader
Ferocious Happo is the first boss encountered in the adventure. He will switch between a berserk state where he glows red and does increased melee damage to a normal state where he will summon waves of water that do a large amount of damage in a wide line in front of himself.
This encounter begins with only Llurus visible to the Immortal. He will occasionally charge an electrical shot similar to the Roaring Waves Khelp. Once one of his health bars has been depleted, Aegira will emerge from the container in the encounter area and Llurus will gain a damage shield that reduces damage greatly. Once one of Aegira has had one of her health bars depleted, she will return to the crate and Llurus will lose his damage reduction. When Aegira has lost two health bars, she will begin to summon globes of water that fall from the sky and deal damage. These globes will leave a patch of water that does damage over time if an Immortal stands in it.